What to wear
Clients are requested to wear clothing that is free from any zips (eg cycling tops/shorts that have zips at the back), as these can tear the leather on our equipment.
We ask customers to wear socks at all times – please bring a clean pair of socks rather than the ones you have been wearing all day 😉
In order to offer you the best instructors and the best service, The Pilates Clinic has to remain strict on the cancellation policy. We always try to do our best for you and this is the one area where we ask our customers to commit to us. The cancellation policy is a generous 24 hours, but please let us know as soon as possible if you are going to cancel.
How to cancel: please use the online booking system or The Pilates Clinic London App. to cancel sessions. Please do not cancel by phone or email unless it is at least 48 hours before the session.
Regular sessions and blocks of sessions
It is possible to book regular time slots – provided you also buy blocks of sessions. However, please note: regular time slots and blocks of sessions are not linked. When you have a regular slot, it does not expire when your block expires; so, you need to notify us if your regular slot is no longer needed, otherwise you remain liable to pay for it. Equally, blocks of session do not require a regular time slot; you can buy a block and use the sessions in random time slots – time and availability permitting.
REGULAR TIMES THAT ARE MISSED/CANCELLED MORE THAN 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THAT CLIENT.
Payments/cancellations / Refund Policy / Expiration of blocks
- All classes must be paid for prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your place.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will NOT be refunded.
- Cancellations earlier than 24 hours will receive a full credit towards a future class based on availability and same session cost.
- Refunds for blocks/sessions will be given at the discretion of Lisa Lamberti, depending on the circumstances. In the event of a refund on a block, discounts will be lost from the sessions that have already been used, card fees deducted, and the balance refunded.
- Blocks of sessions have expiry times on them: All blocks expire after 6 months, and blocks of 50 or 80 expire after one year. If you reach expiry on your block, all is not lost. For a fee, you can extend the block.
- Remember, if you have booked a regular time slot, you are liable to pay for it until you give us notice to stop.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. may alter the information on its web site from time to time. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Any client requesting a regular time slot is liable for the payment of that slot until such time as written notice is given to relinquish this time slot.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
The Pilates Clinic will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.