What to wear
Clients are requested to wear clothing that is free from any zips (eg cycling tops/shorts that have zips at the back), as these can tear the leather on our equipment.
We ask customers to wear socks at all times – please bring a clean pair of socks rather than the ones you have been wearing all day 😉
In order to offer you the best instructors and the best service, The Pilates Clinic has to remain strict on the cancellation policy. We always try to do our best for you and this is the one area where we ask our customers to commit to us. The cancellation policy is a generous 24 hours, but please let us know as soon as possible if you are going to cancel.
How to cancel: please use the online booking system or The Pilates Clinic London App. to cancel sessions. Please do not cancel by phone or email unless it is at least 48 hours before the session.
Regular sessions and blocks of sessions
It is possible to book regular time slots – provided you also buy blocks of sessions. However, please note: regular time slots and blocks of sessions are not linked. When you have a regular slot, it does not expire when your block expires; so, you need to notify us if your regular slot is no longer needed, otherwise you remain liable to pay for it. Equally, blocks of session do not require a regular time slot; you can buy a block and use the sessions in random time slots – time and availability permitting.
REGULAR TIMES THAT ARE MISSED/CANCELLED MORE THAN 4 WEEKS IN A ROW, CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THAT CLIENT.
Payments/cancellations / Refund Policy / Expiration of blocks
- All classes must be paid for prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your place.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will NOT be refunded.
- Cancellations earlier than 24 hours will receive a full credit towards a future class based on availability and same session cost.
- Refunds for blocks/sessions will be given at the discretion of Lisa Lamberti, depending on the circumstances. In the event of a refund on a block, discounts will be lost from the sessions that have already been used, card fees deducted, and the balance refunded.
- Blocks of sessions have expiry times on them: All blocks expire after 6 months, and blocks of 50 or 80 expire after one year. If you reach expiry on your block, all is not lost. For a fee, you can extend the block.
- Remember, if you have booked a regular time slot, you are liable to pay for it until you give us notice to stop.
Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. may alter the information on its web site from time to time. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. The Pilates Clinic London Ltd. exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Any client requesting a regular time slot is liable for the payment of that slot until such time as written notice is given to relinquish this time slot.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings that you previously opted in to.
The Pilates Clinic will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
The Pilates Clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Pilates Clinic may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This updated policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
How we collect information:
- At The Pilates Clinic studio – you will be asked to complete a form when you arrive to your first session which requests relevant health information in order for us to provide our service.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including phone and email address
- Home address
- Relevant health information
- Contact preferences
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Assess and develop a personalised training plan
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided based on your selected preferences.
The Pilates Clinic is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.